This is a preview of the entire Sami's Circuit on Demand library!
Note: optional worksheet links are included with purchase of program.
A Tough Decision
Professor Circuit finds himself at a new laboratory in a group where he doesn’t feel comfortable - but wants to be liked. Using the power of Courage, Sami gives him some tips on how to make a tough decision.
• Resisting negative social pressure • Learning to make a reasoned judgment after analyzing information • Establishing one’s own values
Back to the Classroom - You got this!
Sami uses the powers of Positivity and Courage to overcome stress and anxiety about returning to the classroom, and helps viewers identify others who can help if they have questions. 10 mins. exercise + 2-minute mindfulness cooldown
• Understanding one’s own emotions • Seeking or offering support and help when needed • Identifying and using stress-management strategies
In Someone Else's Shoes
Ace reporter Johnny on the Spot learns why empathy – part of the Power of Kindness - is important, and how we can understand and connect with others by putting ourselves “in someone else’s shoes.”
• Showing concern for the feelings of others • Demonstrating empathy and compassion • Seeking or offering support and help when needed
Movement is Key
A letter from an amazing kid comes in, who is sick of being stuck at home and positive words aren’t working. Sami shows us how we can use the power of Movement every day to make ourselves happier. 10 mins. exercise + 2-minute mindfulness stretching
• Linking feelings and thoughts • Identifying solutions for personal and social problems • Identifying and using stress-management strategies
We Can't Give Up
What does Strive mean, and how does it help us reach our goals? Tex calls in with an update on tough times he’s faced at his ranch – but he never gave up, thanks to the power of S.A.M.I. 10 mins. exercise + 2-minute mindfulness cooldown
• Having a growth mindset • Understanding and expressing gratitude • Exhibiting self-discipline and self-motivation
Read Across America 2021
Sami’s author reading of Sami vs. The Negative Voice – a book about overcoming negative self-talk through the use of positive affirmations. (no exercise portion)
• Positive thinking/mindset • Growing one’s confidence and sense of purpose • Establishing one’s own identity